This Decree of the Task Force for Handling COVID-19 Number 9 of 2021 issued to regulates, quarantine, isolation including RT-PCR Obligations for Indonesia Citizen who are travelling international.
- Determine isolation / quarantine places for Indonesian citizens who are international travelers to be placed at Wisma Pademangan to quarantine, including lodging, transportation, meals and security;
- If Wisma Pademangan capacity is full the isolation will be carried out in hotels that have been determined by the Government with equivalent services to Wisma Pademangan;
- Funding for Isolation/Quarantine and the RT-PCR test comes from the Dana Siap Pakai (DSP) of the Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana dan hanya khusus diperuntukkan bagi WNI Perjalanan Internasional dengan kriteria sebagai berikut:
- Indonesian Migrant Workers (Pekerja Migran Indonesia/PMI) who return to Indonesia to stay at least 4 days in Indonesia;
- Students who return to Indonesia to stay at least 14 days in Indonesia;and
- Staff of Indonesian Government who return to Indonesia after carrying out an official trip abroad at the expense of the state.
- The payment mechanism for the isolation/quarantine place is carried out by the Pejabat Pembuat Komitmen (PPK) appointed by the Kuasa Pengguna Anggaran (KPA) BNPB in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations and regulation after verified by the BPKP;
- This Decree revokes the Decree of the Task Force for Handling COVID-19 Number 6 of 2021 concerning Hotel Criteria and the Obligations of RT-PCR for Indonesian Nationals of International Travel Operators; and
- This decree comes into force from 9 February 2021, if there is an error in the future it will be corrected accordingly.