Source: Circular Letter of Immigration General Director Number: IMI-GR.01.01-2114 of 2020 date 23 March 2020.
- Limitation of passport service and prioritize urgency needed through helpdesk number for application that:
a. submitted by sick people that their treatment could not be postponed based on doctor’s reference; and
b. people with concerns that could not be postponed.
- Foreigners do not need to apply emergency (force majeure) stay permit.
- If the current stay permit has been over the expired time (overstay) then would be charged at Rp0,00 (zero rupiah).
- Provision that being stated in number 3 is valid for foreigners that enter Indonesian territory after 5 February 2020.
- Online quota for passport queue service is disabled.