- Prohibit the foreigners to entry/transit in Indonesian territory, with following exceptions for foreigners:
a. The holders of Limited Stay Permit and Permanent Stay Permit;
b. The holders of Diplomatic Visa and Official Visa;
c. The holders of Diplomatic Stay Permit and Official Stay Permit;
d. Helping staff and medical support, food, and humanitarian reasons;
e. Transportation crew members; and
f. That would work in national strategic project.
- Foreigners as being stated in Number 1 could entry Indonesia territory after fulfill some requirements:
a. Health certificate in English from the health authorities in each country;
b. Have been in a region/country that free from Covid-19 virus within 14 days; and
c. Statement of willingness to enter quarantine for 14 days that conducted by Indonesian Government.
- Foreigners who hold a Visit Stay Permit that have ender and/or could not be extended are granted with Force Condition Stay Permit, automatically without submit an application to the immigration office with free of charge.
- Foreigners who hold a Limited Stay Permit or Permanent Stay Permit that have ended and/or could not be extended, are being suspended and granted with Force Condition Stay Permit, automatically without submit an application to the immigration office with free of charge.
- If Covid-19 pandemic ending has been declared by authorize institution, Stay Permit extensions is applied in accordance with the prevail regulations.
- Permenkumham 7 of 2020 and Permenkumham 8 of 2020 are repealed and declared invalid.
- This regulation is come into force on 2 April 2020 at 00.00 WIB.